domingo, 20 de marzo de 2011

Bugger off.

Madness... complete madness.

I'd like to thank you, planet Earth, Mother Nature, God, or whatever your name is
for the [completely unnecesary] creation of a bunch of MFs that [apparently] consider fun making my life miserable. Oh yes, and for those events that are really, REALLY un-cool, like losing people you care about. THANK YOU. *Please, note the sarcasm*

Life hasn't been all flowers and rainbows lately.

For a considerable extended amount of time I've been working hard to achieve a load of things to find out someone who does half or less of what I've actually been doing has gotten everything I wanted. Fair? DON'T THINK SO.

Oh yes, and that's not all. I'm starting to believe everything I believed in before about some people has been a mistaken perception.

Oh yes, and horrible 3.something-low grades.

Right now I'd like to take a plane to a place where no one knows me, and have a break from all this f-ing BS.
I had to write this down.

Okay, I must say I'm thankful for a lot of things, without doubt. But right now I can only think about the shit that seems to be used by some 3-year-old like a crayon in the big-book of my life.

Inia.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario